Rob Papen PUNCH v1.0.3b AU VST RTAS AAX MAC iNTEL-IND
Team IND | 2012-07-15 | 949.55 MB
With Punch, Rob Papen delivers a brand new speaker busting, body rattling software instrument. Punch delivers synthesized drums in the finest audio quality and with breathtaking features for the contemporary producer.You can can use synthesis and the built in samples to build your own unique sounding drum-kit, but also your own samples can be loaded into Punch to complete your kit. Your sounds can then be crafted using the stunning features, filters and huge synth power we all know from other RP synthesizers.
Punch has a unique sound but also built in sequencers, allowing you the user to have multiple patterns at your finger tips. These grooves can be triggered in a live environment to build a song, but are also great for just improvisation and jamming!
Punch is a drum synthesis / sampler with a built-in samples and groove sequencers, 1 or 8 stereo output.
PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and RTAS for Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7
Mac: 32 & 64 bits AU and VST and 32 bit RTAS for OSX 10.5 or higher
Mac: 32 bit AU, VST & RTAS for OSX 10.4 (Tiger)
Serial/license system, 2nd serial for 2nd computer/laptop are available after you have registering the product’s original serial/license.
Fixes 1.0.3.b - 9 July 2012
* AAX version
* Should work with gatekeeper in OSX 10.8
Fixes 1.0.3a - 27 Feb 2012
* Moved to single installer for PC, which has only the single core versions
* Other small fixes.
Fixes 1.0.3 - 27 Feb 2012
* User midi mapping system allowing you to use any midi keys to trigger anything in Punch
* Drum preview muting / soloing via right clicking on the preview pad
* Key entry into sequencer via right click sequencer menu
* Tape Delay / Tape Flanger / Analogue Phaser effects
* Midi Preset / Bank changes which can be turned on / off (back panel)
* Global Sequencer Sync Off , so that all presets have sequencer syncing turned off
* Increased oscillator resolution to remove low noise.
* Double clicking on dials / knobs set them to their default value
* Fixed problem with non-stand aiff files not loading
* Fixed problems with graphics anomalies in the big screen version.
* Other small fixes