Kontakt Library Wallpaper & Activation File Collection
07/20/2012 | By Trees415 | 1.43mb
Collection of wallpapers & ".nicnt" activation files for 15 of the more well known Kontakt libraries not licensed by Native instruments. These activation files make adding libraries to Kontakt safer & easier, without the hassle & risk of using registry hacks. Also included are 15 custom, high quality wallpaper images either in png or tga format.
- Kontakt 5 only (5.0-5.0.3), Earlier versions do not support nicnt format
1. Download & unpack. Open the folder of the library of your choice and fetch the .nicnt & wallpaper.png files.
2. Copy/paste the files into the ROOT FOLDER of that Library.
3. Open Kontakt, click on "add library" under the libraries tab of the browser.
4. Your new Library wallpaper should now appear within Kontakt.
Note: Make sure you have a "sample" folder, along with an "instrument" folder and/or
a "multis" folder, and make sure they the latter two are not empty or they will not appear in Kontakt.
I spent a hell of a long time putting this package together. Therefore, please be respectful and don't take credit for the work if you share it with others. Also, please post feedback if you're having problems or suggestions. If anyone on mac tries this out, please post you're results back in the comments section.